Whether you’re just starting out or have been published many times over, Willamette Writers welcomes you.
Writers at all levels are invited to join — from those of you just getting started to successful authors, poets, screenwriters, bloggers, and writers of all kinds. Join us!
Your Member Benefits Include:
- Monthly meetings with great speakers!
- Discounts on sponsored workshops from some of the best local instructors and writers.
- Discounted rates for the annual Willamette Writers Conference.
- Opportunities to network with fellow writers.
- Volunteer opportunities.
- Posting of your website, books and news.
- Discounts on submissions to contests and various ways to get your writing noticed.
- Free submissions to our literary Journal, The Timberline Review.
Annual Membership Dues:
- Regular Price – individual member, 18 years old and over: $57
- Student Price – one full time student, 18 years old and over; must present a current student ID at events: $30
To apply student price, please use code Student2021.
- Household Package – special price for two adults, 18 years old and over, living in the same address: $77 together.
To receive this price, first member purchases regular membership at the full price of $57; a second member from the same household may then use code Household2021 to bring their membership price to $20.
YWW — For Writers Ages 13-18
If you are a writer or an aspiring writer between the ages of 13 and 18, we invite you to join our Young Willamette Writers program!
HOW TO JOIN/ RENEW:
NEW MEMBERS: Join with Credit Card
Welcome! Please complete the form below. You will be asked for credit card information after you click the Sign Up button.
LAPSED/CURRENT MEMBERS: Renew with Credit Card
Welcome back! To renew your membership, please do one of the following:
- If you haven’t renewed your membership since May 2016: Please use the instructions
for new members joining by credit card as listed above.
- Other returning/renewing members: Please log in to renew your membership. Your information will appear in the form below. Press PAY NOW at the bottom of the page to pay by credit card.
To Join/Renew by Check: (Note: joining and renewing online helps us keep our administrative costs down)
Download and complete this form and mail it along with a check (do not send cash or credit card information) to:
5331 S Macadam Ave., Suite 258, PMB 215
Portland, OR 97239
ACCOUNT INQUIRY or LOST PASSWORD?
If you are not sure whether you have an online account with Willamette Writers or if you can’t remember your password:
- Please visit this page and enter your email address.
- If you have an account with us, you will receive an email with a link that will allow you reset your password. Be sure to check your spam folders if you don’t receive a Reset Password email.
- If you don’t receive an email, then you don’t have an online account with us. Please use the instructions for new members joining with credit card as listed above.
- Please contact us if you believe there’s an issue with your membership.