Whether you’re just starting to write or are published many times over, you are welcome at Willamette Writers.
Writers at all levels are invited to join — from those of you just getting started to successful authors, poets, screenwriters, bloggers, what have you. Join us!
Your Member Benefits Include
- Monthly meetings with great speakers!
- Discounts on sponsored workshops from some of the best local instructors and writers.
- Discounted rates for the annual Willamette Writers Conference.
- Opportunities to network with fellow writers.
- Volunteer opportunities.
- Posting of your website, books and news.
- Discounts on submissions to contests and various ways to get your writing noticed.
- Free submissions to our literary Journal, The Timberline Review.
Annual Membership Dues
- Regular Price – individual member, 18 years old and over: $57
- Student Price – one full time student, 18 years old and over; must present a current student ID at events: $30
To apply student price, please use code Student2019.
- Household Package – special price for two adults, 18 years old and over, living in the same address: $77 together.
To receive this price, First member purchases regular membership at the full price of $57; a second member from the same household may then use code Household2019 to bring their membership price to $20.
If you are a writer or an aspiring writer between the ages of 13 and 18, we invite you to register to our Young Willamette Writers program!
How to Join/Renew
New Members Joining with Credit Card
Welcome! Please complete the form below. You will be asked for credit card information after you push the Sign Up button.
Lapsed/Current Members Renewing with Credit Card
Welcome back! To renew your membership, please do one of the following:
- If you haven’t renewed your membership since May 2016: Please use the instructions for new members joining by credit card as listed above.
- Other returning/renewing members: Please log in to renew your membership. Your information will appear in the form below. Press PAY NOW at the bottom of the page to pay by credit card.
Do I have an account? What is my password?
If you are not sure whether you have an online account with Willamette Writers or if you can’t remember your password:
- Please visit this page and enter your email address.
- If you have an account with us, you will receive an email with a link that will allow you reset your password. Be sure to check your spam folders if you don’t receive a Reset Password email.
- If you don’t receive an email, then you don’t have an online account with us. Please use the instructions for new members joining with credit card as listed above.
- Please contact us if you believe there’s an issue with your membership.
To Join/Renew by Check
You may also download and complete this form and mail it along with a check (do not send cash or credit card information) to: Willamette Writers, 5331 SW Macadam Ave., Suite 258, PMB 215, Portland, OR 97239. Please know that joining and renewing online helps us keep our administrative costs down.