Whether you’re just starting out or have been published many times over, Willamette Writers welcomes you.
Writers at all levels are invited to join — from those of you just getting started to successful authors, poets, screenwriters, bloggers, and writers of all kinds. Join us!
Membership supports your writing community and provides career support, access, and discounts.
- Monthly meetings and workshops with focused career support (see our Events calendar)
- Opportunities to network with fellow writers
- Placement in online critique groups (as available)
- Weekly opportunities to network online
- Productivity meetings and check-ins
- Leadership opportunities
- Craft and career-based volunteering opportunities
- Invitation to join the Inside Willamette Writers Facebook Group
- Posting of your website, books and news on the Willamette Writers Member News website
- Sharing Member News in the Willamette Writers Dispatch email newsletter
- Access to the Willamette Writers events calendar and Dispatch
- Discounted registration for the annual Willamette Writers Conference
- Discounted submissions to the Timberline Review
- Discounts on sponsored workshops from some of the best instructors and writers
Annual Membership Dues:
- Regular Price – individual member, 18 years old and over: $57
- Student Price – one full time student, 18 years old and over: $30
To apply student price, please use code Student2023.
- Household Package – special price for two adults, 18 years old and over, living in the same address: $77 together.
To receive this price, first member purchases regular membership at the full price of $57; a second member from the same household may then use code Household2023 to bring their membership price to $20.
YWW — For Writers Ages 13-18
If you are a writer or an aspiring writer in middle or high school, check out our Young Willamette Writers Program — free for students!
HOW TO JOIN/ RENEW:
Welcome! Please complete the form below. You will be asked for credit card information after you click the Sign Up button. If you are a returning member, please log in to renew your membership. Your information will appear in the form below. Press PAY NOW at the bottom of the page to pay by credit card.
To Join/Renew by Check: (Note: joining and renewing online helps us keep our administrative costs down)
Download and complete this form and mail it along with a check (do not send cash or credit card information) to:
5331 S Macadam Ave., Suite 258, PMB 215
Portland, OR 97239
ACCOUNT INQUIRY or LOST PASSWORD?
If you are not sure whether you have an online account with Willamette Writers or if you can’t remember your password:
- Please visit this page and enter your email address.
- If you have an account with us, you will receive an email with a link that will allow you reset your password. Be sure to check your spam folders if you don’t receive a Reset Password email.
- If you don’t receive an email, then you don’t have an online account with us. Please use the instructions for new members joining with credit card as listed above.
- Please contact us if you believe there’s an issue with your membership.