Willamette Writers Chapters are local writing communities where writers improve their craft and acquire the career skills required in today’s publishing world.
The Eugene Willamette Writers offers monthly speaker events. Our meetings are held at the Eugene Public Library on the fourth Tuesday of each month from September through May. We don’t have meetings in December, July, or August. In August we head to Portland for the Willamette Writers Conference. Our monthly events are open to all writers 18 and older and are free. Join our mailing list to keep in touch. Become a Willamette Writers Member today to enjoy membership benefits and to support our community of writers.
Connect with your Chapter
- Join our meetings and workshops if you’re a writing enthusiasts from the Eugene area, if you happen to be in the area, or if you are interested in a specific topic/speaker.
- Follow Willamette Writers on Twitter, and on Facebook where you can subscribe to our events.
- Join us on MeetUp to receive meeting updates
- Join our chapter’s mailing list to receive updates by email.
- Contact us if you have a specific inquiry or something you’d like to share with the chapter co-chairs.
Volunteer with the Chapter
Are you a local writer and want to be more involved with your Eugene Willamette Writers chapter? Volunteer with us.
Here are some ways volunteers help us:
- Become a chapter co-chair
- Help at meetings: set up, sign in, raffle drawing
- Publicize our meetings on social media and around town
- Get in touch and let us know how you’d like help.