The Mid-Valley Chapter holds monthly meetings for writers in the Willamette Valley, including Eugene writers, Springfield writers, and Lane County writers. We always look forward to meeting and seeing members from other chapters.
Unless otherwise stated…
The Mid-Valley Chapter meets on the first Thursday of each month (unless it conflicts with a holiday, usually Sept. and/or Jan.) from September through June, with no meetings in July, August and December.
In August we head to Portland for the Willamette Writers Conference.
Meetings are held at Tsunami Books, 2585 Willamette St., Eugene, OR 97405
2585 Willamette St.
Eugene, OR 97405
- 6:30-7:00 p.m., Social Time and Refreshments
- 7:00-7:15 p.m., News, Upcoming Events and Member Announcements
- 7:15-8:30 p.m., Speaker
- 8:30 p.m., Drawing for Free Gift
- 8:30-9:00 p.m., Questions and Book Signing
Monthly meetings at all the chapters are free for members of Willamette Writers.
Fees for Nonmembers to attend meetings (suggested donation):
- Nonmember guests of Willamette Writers members pay $5.
- Nonmember full time students with student ID pay $5.
- All other nonmember adults pay $10.
Thank you for your support!
Would you like to be a speaker?
We are always looking for new speakers from around the region and around the country. Do you have a topic of interest to present to writers in our region? Please contact us for scheduling and details.
Mid-Valley Willamette Writers in Eugene is part of Willamette Writers
Willamette Writers is a 501(c)(3) membership nonprofit organization for writers, based in Portland, Oregon. Learn more and join us at the annual conference, at meetings, events, and online.