The Write a Poem a Day Adventure from author Sage Cohen invites you to write 30 poems in 30 days during National Poetry Writing Month!
- Get fresh tips, inspiration, and insight April 1-30
- Experiment with language, image, sound, voice, and narrative
- Read 30+ poems that become launchpads for your own
- Explore practices that help you start—and keep—writing
- Share thoughts, ideas, and poems in your private class space
“I didn’t think I could do it, but Sage’s motivating prompts kept me going, and I wrote all thirty poems.” – KJ Patten