- Master Classes — On Thursday, August 2nd, we will offer a limited number of all-day sessions with a master on the topic. This is a unique opportunity to truly bring your writing career forward.
- Keynotes — David Ebershoff, Charlie Jane Anders, Chelsea Cain, Steven Spatz, and many more. Find out who is coming to dinner below.
- Workshops — Our world-class faculty is here to present workshops on everything from characters to queries. Scroll down the page, and find out which classes we are offering this year.
- Pitching — We have in some of the best and brightest agents, editors and publishers from North America for you to get one-on-one time to talk about your project.
- Bookstore — The Barnes & Noble coffee shop will run all weekend, offering informal chats and interviews with authors from Portland and far afield.
- Trade show — Our trade show area will be bigger and better than ever before. We’re bringing in editors, web designers, promoters, small presses, even a photographer for headshots. If it’s something writers need, somebody will be there to help you figure out how to get it.
From the big to the small, from the tried-and-true to the brand-new, we’re going big for 2018. You’re invited.