Join us for a full weekend of writing this August. Here is what to expect.
- Master Classes: On Thursday, August 1st, we will offer a limited number of all-day sessions with a master on the topic. This is a unique opportunity to truly forward your writing career.
- Keynotes: This year, we are welcoming New York Times Bestsellers, Oregon Book Award winners, and Pulitzer Prize nominees, as well as the screenwriter who wrote the new Top Gun. Find out more below.
- Workshops: Our world-class faculty is here to present workshops on everything from characters to queries.
- Pitching: We have some of the best and brightest agents, editors, and publishers from North America for you to speak with one-on-one about your project.
- Trade Show: Our trade show area will be bigger and better than ever before. We’re bringing in editors, web designers, promoters, small presses, even a photographer for headshots. If it’s something writers need, somebody will be there to help you figure out how to get it.
From the big to the small, from the tried-and-true to the brand new, we’re going big for our 50th anniversary. You’re invited.
- View all
- View all days
- Thursday, August 1
- Friday, August 2
- Saturday, August 3
- Sunday, August 4