Monthly meetings for writers in the Willamette Valley
The Mid-Valley Chapter meets on the first Thursday of each month, September through June, with no meetings in July, August and December. In August we head to Portland for the Willamette Writers Conference. We always look forward to meeting and seeing members from other chapters, please email us and let us know when you’re coming to Eugene.
Meeting Date & Schedule
- First Thursday of the month (unless it conflicts with a holiday, usually Sept. and/or Jan.) from September-May. No meetings in December, July or August.
- 6:30-7:00 p.m., Social Time and Refreshments
- 7:00-7:15 p.m., News, Upcoming Events and Member Announcements
- 7:15-8:30 p.m., Speaker
- 8:30 p.m., Drawing for Free Gift
- 8:30-9:00 p.m., Questions and Book Signing
Chapters meetings are free to members of Willamette Writers and full-time college students, suggested $10 donation for non-members.
Would you like to be a speaker?
We are always looking for new speakers from around the region and around the country. Do you have a topic of interest to present to the 179 members of the Mid-Valley Chapter of Willamette Writers?
Please email us for scheduling and details: midvalleyww at gmail dot com