Eugene: Planning and Writing Your Book with Kristen James
April 2 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Planning and Writing Your Book with Kristen James
Planning and Writing Your Book:
How to Apply Methods and Tips from Bestselling Writers
Kristen Chaney James, author of Blockbuster Books, Broken Down and other writing books will share the methods and tips she’s picked up during her writing career to plan and write an engaging novel. You don’t have to choose to “write from the middle” or only use the “three legged outline” because you can use a combination of methods to ensure your story is solid and hits all the plot points readers look for.
About the Presenter:
Kristen Chaney James discovered her passion for writing in the fourth grade. She’s written romance for years under Kristen James and is writing a new mystery series under Kristen Chaney. Her work has hit the Top 100 in Kindle in the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
• 6:30-7:00 p.m., Social Time and Refreshments
• 7:00-7:15 p.m., News, Upcoming Events and Member
• 7:15-8:15 p.m., Speaker
• 8:20 p.m., Drawing for Free Gift
• 8:30-9:00 p.m., Questions and Book Signing
Monthly meetings at all the chapters are free for members of Willamette Writers.
Fees for Nonmembers to attend meetings (suggested donation):
• Nonmember guests of Willamette Writers members, $5.
• Nonmember full time students with student ID, $5.