- This event has passed.
Eugene: Build a Book Marketing Strategy Without Losing Your Sanity
February 6 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
One event on February 6, 2020 at 6:30 pm
Build a Book Marketing Strategy Without Losing your Sanity
In this informative class, Luminare Press owner Patricia Marshall will present a three-part approach to book marketing that will teach you to create sustainable systems in order to decrease the time you spend marketing and allow you to focus on connecting with your readers.
Patricia Marshall is the owner of Luminare Press, a Eugene company that offers book design and publishing services. In addition to sharing her knowledge about self-publishing, she has learned to overcome her dislike of marketing and looks forward to helping other writers do the same.
• 6:30-7:00 p.m., Social Time and Refreshments
• 7:00-7:15 p.m., News, Upcoming Events and Member
• 7:15-8:15 p.m., Speaker
• 8:20 p.m., Drawing for Free Gift
• 8:30-9:00 p.m., Questions and Book Signing
Monthly meetings at all the chapters are free for members of Willamette Writers.
Fees for Nonmembers to attend meetings (suggested donation):
• Nonmember guests of Willamette Writers members, $5.
• Nonmember full time students with student ID, $5.
• All other nonmember adults, $10