Join your author cohort this fall! Author cohorts will meet online for weekly write-ins, check-ins, and workshops during the month of November. After the cohort, you will be connected with a published mentor to help you continue along your author journey.
Reserve your spot now - $99 for Willamette Writers members, and $199 for guests. Register at the bottom of this page.
Every author will receive a signed copy of Charlie Jane Anders book, Never Say You Can't Survive: How to Get Through Hard Times by Making up Stories.
Interested in self-publishing, screenwriting, or querying your work? Be on the lookout next year for future cohort opportunities.
Turn a new page and find your writing community this year! Join us today!
Schedule of Events
- Write-ins - Every Sunday and Wednesday, 7-9PM
- Check-ins - Every Tuesday morning at 8AM
- Cohort-only Productivity Workshop with Jessie Kwak - October 24th at 7PM
- Storytelling Workshop with Charlie Jane Anders - November 15th at 6:30PM
- "What's Next" Workshop in December
- Mentorship meet-ups, December through March