2018 Trade Table Sponsorship
Willamette Writers Conference Sponsorships
On August 3rd – 5th 2018, over 700 attendees will gather for the Willamette Writers Conference in Portland, Oregon. Willamette Writers Conference offers excellent opportunities to share your brand and connect with these serious members of the writing community.
Trade Table Sponsor — $300
- Table in the trade show for all three days of the conference
- Listing on our website
- Thank you announcement on our social media channels
Silver Sponsor — $500
- All Trade Table Sponsor benefits
- Your logo on our website
- Listing in our conference program
- Interview on our website
Gold Sponsor — $1,000
- All Silver Sponsor benefits
- One complementary conference registration for your company representative or guest
- Your logo in our conference program
- Mention of your business at one of our meal announcements
- Promotional announcement in our email newsletter going to 5,000+ subscribers
Platinum Sponsor — $2,000
- All Gold Sponsor benefits
- Additional complementary conference registration for your company representative or guest (total of two)
- Signage at the conference highlighting your organization
- Dedicated email newsletter promotion to our 5,000+ subscribers
Education Track Sponsor — $4,000 — Only Two Available
Our conference offers 8 tracks of education topics over the course of three days, each hosted in different rooms. An Education Track Sponsorship turns one of those tracks from (for example) “Advanced Genre Topics” to “Advanced Genre Topics brought to you by Amazing Company.” This puts your name and message front and center for all attendees to see.
- All Platinum Sponsor benefits
- Your name and logo prominently associated with one of our conference educational tracks
- Your business promoted at the beginning of all classes within that track
- Two-minute presentation at one of our meals
- Half page ad in our conference program
Youth Scholarship Program
This is a new option we are making available this year. In the interest of involving more young writers in the industry of our craft, we are inviting local businesses to scholarship a college or high school student to attend.
For $500, you send one student to the conference for all three days. You get mentioned in the program, on our blog, in our social media, and verbally at a conference meal. You also get your logo and name on the back of a t-shirt the student wears each day.
And you get to contribute to the education of an up-and-coming writer. Who knows? He or she might mention you in a Pulitzer acceptance speech some day.