The ePublishing Revolution
Publishing has changed completely in the past 10 years and so have writer’s choices. Learn how this revolution affects your writing future. Julie shares how she started an eBook website and worked with agents and top publishers. Discover what type of publishing will work for you!
- Explore the rapid rise of ePublishing and how it affects your writing projects.
- Decide if you need an agent or if it is smarter to create a project on your own.
- Answer the question: Should I go for a publishing deal or do it myself?
- Cover your publishing options: print, online, Kindle, applications, tablets, phones
- And of course, the big question: Is it possible to make a profit? Julie uses her story to show how it is possible.
Afternoon Session: ($30.00 for members, $35 for everyone else) 1:30-4:30.
Social Media Marketing for Writers Only!
It’s easy for writers to get completely overwhelmed by social media. The good news is that once you make a social media plan that works for you, it takes less time and can actually be rewarding. This means you have more time for writing! This workshop will cover:
- The basic social media tools used by writers- from blogs and Facebook to Twitter and You Tube!
- How to use social media to create an ePublishing bestseller. Julie currently has the #1 Kindle book in her category. She will share her secrets!
- Discover the power of a smart phone.
- Julie will take you through her complete ePublishing business – from her webpages and blogs to social media, professional blog and website writing and more.
Learn how to use a personal social media plan to create a bestseller without getting overwhelmed!
Julie A. Fast is a world leading mental health expert and the bestselling author of Loving Someone with Bipolar Disorder, Take Charge of Bipolar Disorder, Get it Done When You’re Depressed and The Health Cards Treatment System for Bipolar Disorder. Her books have sold over 150,000 copies and her popular websites have received over one million visitors. Julie A. Fast is now on the Oprah and Dr. Oz created website ShareCare.com. Her articles have appeared in Self Magazine and US Weekly and she is also a regular guest on TV and radio. She is also an expert in creating, publishing and marketing ebooks and digital media.
Southern Oregon Willamette Writers Monthly Meeting
When: Sat. June 1, 2013
Where: Central Point City Hall Council Chambers, 140 So. 3rd Street, Central Point
For further information and to pre-register, contact Carol Ovenburg at email@example.com